SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS FOR SALON STUDENTS
As a salon student you need to consider ways that you can establish credibility within the market to grow your business. Creating a professional social media account will help you start positioning yourself as a go-to expert while separating yourself from competition and increases the chances of you staying booked.
Try these tips to take your social media experience to another level.
1 – CREATE A PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT
Separate your personal social media accounts from your professional accounts to showcase an online portfolio of your work and quality of service. Your goal is to position yourself as an expert within the industry. Choose the business profile option and create a compelling bio that details your qualifications, contact info, special services and how to book an appointment with you.
2 -CREATE CONTENT
- Take before & after pictures.
- Use call to actions in post – example call now to schedule or book appointment.
- Use trending hashtags and buzz words in descriptions.
- Featured products used and reviews.
- How to style videos.
- Promotions, Contest & giveaways.
- Clients testimonials.
- Create blog articles and provide solutions to your client’s problems.
3 – FOLLOW & ENGAGE WITH OTHER INDUSTRY LEADERS
- See how they take photos and market their brand.
- Participate on their page conversations.
- Collaborate and connect to gain even more exposure and experience.
- You might find your next business opportunity when meeting new people.
WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR BEAUTY CAREER
We offer full and part time programs for busy students.